Feedback points include,
- Drop the Scarf - All members backed the vote to leave trhe scarf behind.
- Keyboard entry - Could a keyboard be used for the letter/number entry sytem? For ease of use.
- Distance Check - I have been advised that i should take show an interest into the ease of viewing from a distance as i have spent the majority of time looking close up.
- Materials - Plastic, fabric, metal?
- Power - Mike raised the issue of how is should consider powering, Batteries, rechargable?
- Can it fold up? or should it be in plaque form.
This is the plastic front used to display the program given in the last post.
This is the Strip LEDs being placed in the 7 segment display holes.
Video Won't load, will try again soon.