Tuesday 6 April 2010

Samples

Sent an e-mail Zotek about their product Zotefoam they asked for my address and and number so that they could send me some information to allow me to make a better decision as to what material to use. So this sample pack arrived at my door within a few days to my surprise. So there was 2 books inside, 1 regarding foam types and 1 regarding foam colour (I have by this point decided that a darker colour would be most useful to create the greatest contrast between bright LED's. The Foam Selector book was very interesting as it had a complete range of densities and rigidities, as well as flame retardant ones and conductive ones.







These are the two books.











The Colour Selector











The Foam Type Codes











The Foam Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment