- Obtain the following - Basin, Small Tub, Ferric Chloride Solution, Sponge and Rubber Gloves.
- Fill basin with warm/hot water.
- Fill small tub with acid solution and submerge copperboard in acid.
- Place small tub within basin, (Leave for 1hour).
- Remove copperboard, wipe well with acid soaked sponge, return to solution. (Leave for 15mins).
- Repeat until all uncovered copper has been worn away.
- Return solution to initial container, clean all items used thoroughly and rinse and scrub sink well.
!!WEAR GLOVES AT ALL TIMES!!
- Ferric Chloride Solution
- The copperboard bathing in the acid solution.
-The end result.