After numerous e-mails to and fro i managed to get my final foam, it is being produced by MSA Foams Ltd who are based down in England. The peice was a one of peice and hence cost over 200 pounds to produce and deliver. It is made from LD45 Plastazote foam by Zotek (who were brought to my attention by Pete my tutor. I am very happy with the results it is still relatively rigid considering it is foam. They also sent me some sample pieces so that i could practice attachment and screen printing.
This is the solidworks render that i made to get an idea of how the product would look.
This is one of the final parts that i have got back.